A child is like an unstructured clay. She or he will be moulded the way you would give shape to her or him. Therefore it is completely in the hands of the care givers (parents, family and school) that will determine a childs overall growth and development. The school will play a pivotal role in deciding the career that your child will opt for. Hence which school you apply now or RSVP now for your child is very important.
Why is education important?
Education is not just important for an individual, but for the collective growth of a nation. Listed are few reasons why education is so important:
1. Becoming a global citizen: education ensures that you are at par with the world standards, making you a global citizen.
2. Education benefits the human race in general: education produces various professions like writers, scientists, doctors, lawyers and others. Hence education benefits the human race in general by enabling them to earn their livelihood.
3. Interest in your nation in kindled: apart from the world, you get to know about your own country and culture.
4. Education is the backbone of a developing nation: developing countries are heavily dependent on education. Governments in these countries build schools and encourage underprivileged children to attend these preschool in singapore and receive education . In developing countries educational play a vital role in broadening the horizon of their citizens.
5. Education creates a robust value system: education is far beyond just acquiring bookish and academic knowledge. It is about having a wholesome growth where even your moral and spiritual side is developed.
6. Education kindles your curiosity level: education is all about assimilation and exploration. It kindles your curiosity level to the peak, thereby widening your knowledge base.
7. Education increases your intellectual acumen: by knowledge more, you intellectual acumen gets sharpened and your IQ also increases.
8. Helps you to earn a livelihood: it also provides you with some practical benefits like earning your livelihood. It influences our career choice and helps us to earn our own livelihood.
9. Helps you to build a better character: education enlightens us and helps us to become a better person. It is the value system in us that determine our characteristic traits.
10. Education makes you a good citizen: education instils discipline in you that in turn makes you have a better decency and civic sense. Hence education helps you to become a better citizen.